Human Resource Essentials
Are you equipped to handle employee relations competently? In today’s competitive economy, organizations must use their human resources strategically in order to keep productivity at a high level. Learn to help your organization avoid costly and time consuming lawsuits, create a safe and hostile free workplace environment, implement change and more.
This engaging and motivational program covers the different functional areas that comprise the field of Human Resource Management, including talent recruitment, effective interviewing, performance management, training, and HR law. Presented by experts at the forefront of the latest developments in their field, each session focuses on the skills necessary for the job and offers practical suggestions for applying these skills in real-world situations.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Newly-appointed human resource professionals
- HR specialists moving from one functional area of the field to another
- Owners, managers and directors of small and medium size organizations responsible for HR
What you will be able to do:
- Gain the information needed to understand and participate in a variety of human resource functions and activities
- Learn to avoid litigation and create a safe and productive workplace
- Acquire the skills to enhance your personal effectiveness and achieve your professional career goals
How You Will Benefit:
- Immediately improve your on-the-job performance
- Increase your confidence and ability to handle complex human resource and employee relation law issues
- Network and interact with peer professionals from a wide variety of organizations
- What You Need to Know about Employment Law
- Creating the Employment Relationship
- On Boarding and Training Your Employees
- Employment Law in Your Workplace
- Total Rewards
- Maintaining the Employment Relationship
- Exiting the Employment Relationship
- Organizational Development/Change Management
Click on an instructor's name to learn more about that person.